We currently have delays in the refund processing because of high refund application volumes due to the coronavirus situation. Our average handling time is approximately one month. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.
With the form below, you can apply for a refund of
- an unused ticket
- an unused part of your flight ticket
- an undelivered, chargeable travel extra (e.g. seat or meal)
In case you decide to cancel your reservation:
- Please cancel your reservation first on the Manage booking page or through Finnair Customer Service.
- Then apply for a refund using the form below.
- If you want to apply for a refund for several bookings, please note that you need to send a separate form for each booking.
- Please note that a refund depends on your ticket type. If you are entitled to a refund, it will be calculated according to the fare rules of the ticket you have purchased. If you want to know the exact amount before cancelling the ticket, please contact our customer service.
In case we have cancelled your flight due to a flight disruption (for example coronavirus):
- You can go directly to the refund form below and fill in the form.
- You can also apply for a refund after your flight departure date, until the end of 2020.
- We will fully refund the unused part of your flight ticket, if we have cancelled your flight due to a flight disruption and you are requesting refund according to that.
If you have purchased a Finnair Cancellation Cover you can apply for a refund on the Finnair Cancellation Cover Claim page.
If you have already used your flight ticket or travel extra, but want to apply for compensation or give feedback, you can do it through Feedback and claims page.