Entry requirements to Singapore
The Singapore authorities have introduced requirements for customers arriving in the country.
Please note that entry restrictions may be subject to change on short notice. You are responsible for ensuring that you are allowed entry into the country they are travelling from, to or are in transit through.
Before your travel
All customers, including Singapore citizens, are required to complete an online arrival and Passenger Locator Form (PLF) prior to arrival. You can provide the information earliest 36 hours before your journey.
All customers travelling to Singapore, are required to have a negative corona-PCR test result taken earliest 72 hours before the scheduled time of departure.
- The negative test result must contain your full name (as in your travel document), date of birth or your passport number, test result, test method, date and time of testing and the certificate must be written in English.
The pre-travel coronavirus testing requirement does not apply to you if
- you are a citizen or permanent resident of Singapore.
- the age of the traveller is less than 6 years old.
- you have only visited Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Macao, Mainland China, New Zealand or Taiwan.
- you hold a Business Travel Pass (previously known as Pre-approved Business Pass).
- you have had the coronavirus between 180 – 22 days before your travel and you are holding a positive test result indicating your full name, date of birth or your passport number, date of the test, which cannot have been within 21 days of your travel.
On the day of departure to Singapore
Temperature screening will be performed for all customers at the departure gate in Helsinki. Those not fulfilling the health requirements set by the destination health authorities, or if one of the following coronavirus symptoms is met, will be denied boarding.
- You have a fever
- You have any symptoms of Covid-19
- You have been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 21 days
- You have had close contact with any COVID-19 case in the last 14 days
During the flight and after your travel
- It is mandatory by the destination authorities for all passenger over 2 years of age to wear a mask during the flight and masks should not be removed unless necessary, e.g. during meals
- All customers are required to serve a Stay-Home Notice (SHN) when entering Singapore
- Transferring via Singapore from Finnair flight AY131 to other destinations is not allowed
Passengers entering Singapore must comply with Singapore’s public health and immigration requirements as specified by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority on its website at safetravel.ica.gov.sg/
You can find the latest entry restrictions via local authorities’ website and appropriate consulate or embassy.
Check your options here, if your travel plans change due to the travel restrictions.