Finnair and Allegro Rail&Fly: Helsinki - St. Petersburg/Vyborg
Together with the Finnish railway company VR, we offer you a pleasant trip between Helsinki and St. Petersburg/Vyborg. The international high-speed Allegro train is a seamless and convenient way to double the comfort of your journey!
About the Allegro train service
- You can book the Allegro train service only in connection with an international Finnair flight.
- Book your joint flight and train ticket by contacting Finnair Customer Care or your travel agent.
- Remember to provide your passport information at the time of booking.
- Make sure to have all the required travel documents and visas ready before your trip.
- Enjoy the enchanting Finnish capital - your ticket allows you to have a stopover in Helsinki.
- Check in with an official when boarding the Allegro train in St. Petersburg. There is no need to check in when boarding the Allegro train in Helsinki.
- Have a seamless journey - border and customs authorities carry out the checks on the train.
Timetable and the travel duration
There are two trains per day in each direction.
Trains departing from Helsinki
Trains departing from St. Petersburg
Train ride duration
Minimum connecting time
15:00 and 19:00 (local time)
6:40 and 11:25 (local time)
Transport between Helsinki railway station and Helsinki airport
- Public transportation – Around 45 minutes, approx. €5.
- Taxi – Around 30 minutes, approx. €40
- Visit the Transportation to and from Helsinki Airport page to find more options.
Seating plan on the Allegro train
Your practical joint booking automatically reserves a seat for you on the Allegro train. All seats for Finnair passengers are in car 2. You can observe the highlighted seats reserved for Finnair passengers and find your seat number on the train below: