Intercontinental Finnair Business Class
More full-flat seats than ever before
Extreme comfort, full flexibility, top-class service – Finnair Business Class is the ultimate way to travel whether on business or for pleasure.
Intercontinental Finnair Business Class tickets include
- Priority check-in and priority boarding
- Priority Security (where available)
- Access to Business lounges
- Three pieces of baggage with the maximum weight of 23 kg each
- Exclusive Business Class meals, wines and snacks on demand
- Amenity kit with high-quality brand products
Business Class seats
Our spacious full-flat seats offer you more room and privacy to work, dine and sleep
- Retrofitted Zodiac Vantage long full-flat bed seats with massage
- Seats transform into a 200 cm (6’7”) long horizontal bed, offering you a good night’s sleep while in the air
- Available on 12 of our Airbus A330 and A340 aircraft
- Adjustable headrest
- Private reading light
- Mood lights
- In-flight entertainment controls
- Foldable table
- Plenty of legroom
Full-flat seats on selected routes
Full-flat seats are available in Business Class on the following intercontinental routes from Helsinki to:
- Beijing, Hanoi, Hong Kong, Nagoya, New York, Osaka, Seoul, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Aircraft with full-flat Business Class seats are allocated to the above-mentioned routes. However, please accept our apology if in case of aircraft change due to operational reasons, the full-flat seat is not available on your flight.
Food & drink
Our high-class Business Class meals are handcrafted to please leisure and business travellers alike.
- New signature menus and cocktail list by top Finnish chefs available on demand
- An exquisite new A350 signature menu featuring Nordic delicacies in our Airbus A350 aircraft
- Meals designed for you pre-order options available for intercontinental flights departing from Helsinki
- All menus are complimented with carefully selected high-quality wines
- The Marimekko for Finnair collection of tableware and textiles exclusive to Finnair Business Class bring fresh Finnish design to the on-board experience
When travelling in Finnair Business Class, luxury starts at the airport – with a Business Class ticket, you have complimentary access to Finnair’s supreme lounge facilities at Helsinki Airport. You’ll find one Finnair Lounge in the Schengen area and another one in the non-Schengen area.
Enjoy the serene atmosphere and relax or continue work before your flight.
Finnair Plus Gold and Platinum members and their guests are also welcome in our exclusive Premium Lounge next to the Finnair Lounge in the non-Schengen area.
Entertainment and working on board
Whether you want to work or watch your favourite TV show or film on board, you can enjoy your privacy in Finnair Business Class.
- Personal 12.1” touch screen TV with audio and video on demand on all full-flat seats in our Airbus A330 and A340 aircraft
- Renewed inflight entertainment system with a smart and modern interface
- 72 movies, 150 TV shows, extensive audio selection, books, newspapers, magazines, comics and games available in different languages
- A new state-of-the-art Nordic Sky seatback entertainment system with wireless in-flight entertainment services for your own devices in our Airbus A350 aircraft
Newspapers and magazines
- Selection of Finnish and foreign newspapers available free of charge
- Personal copy of our in-flight magazine Blue Wings in your seat pocket
Working and communications
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in our Airbus A350 aircraft
- Satellite telephone – send messages to networks on the ground for 2 USD per message and call other passengers on the same flight free of charge
- Electricity socket – no adaptor needed
INSIDE THE CABIN
Our Airbus A350 aircraft features a dedicated Ladies' Room which provides cosmetics and other supplies for female passengers.