Travel restrictions' effects on travelling
The coronavirus situation still affects air travel significantly, and many countries have set travel restrictions. We will adjust our traffic plan according to the demand and changing travel restrictions.
We are closely following the situation, both the demand and the travel restrictions of different countries and adjust our traffic plan accordingly.
Here you’ll find information about our flights and travel restrictions:
- You can check flights and available seats through our booking engine.
- You can read more about our traffic plan for 1 July 2020 – 31 March 2021 here.
- Please go to IATA’s website for more information about current travel restrictions and requirements in different countries before you travel.
Your options if your travel plans change:
- You can change your travel dates flexibly without a change fee. Check further details and instructions here, if you booked your journey on 1 April–31 August 2021. If you booked your flight before 1 April 2020, our customer service will help you in making the change.
- If travel restrictions prevent you from travelling to your destination, you can cancel your booking in Manage booking and apply for a refund for the unused part of your flight ticket. Please note that you need to provide documentation to us, if your travel was prevented by the authorities in your destination country. It is good to know that a requirement for quarantine in your destination country, for example, is not a travel restriction that allows a refund.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation due to a quarantine requirement or for another reason, the refund will be according to the ticket rule.
You can see your passenger rights here.