Travel restrictions' effects on travelling
The coronavirus situation still affects air travel significantly, and many countries have set travel restrictions. We will adjust our traffic plan according to the demand and changing travel restrictions.
We are closely following the situation, both the demand and the travel restrictions of different countries and adjust our traffic plan accordingly.
Here you’ll find information about our flights and travel restrictions:
- You can check flights and available seats through our booking engine.
- You can read more about changes in our traffic plan on summer 2022 here and on winter 2022-2023 here.
- You can find the latest entry restrictions via local authorities’ website and appropriate consulate or embassy.
Your options if your travel plans change:
- You can change your travel dates flexibly without a change fee. Check further details and instructions here, if you booked your journey on 1 April 2020 – 31 May 2022.
- If you have booked your flight from 1 June 2022 onwards, you can change your travel plans with normal ticket rules depending of your ticket type. Read more about the normal ticket rules here and our ticket types and their benefits here.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation due to a quarantine requirement or for another reason, the refund will be according to the ticket rule.
You can see your passenger rights here.