Tilmeld dig Finnair Plus og få eksklusive tilbud og fordele i ind- og udland, eller opret en Finnair Account for hurtigere flyreservationer og nem adgang til alle dine oplysninger på Finnair.com.
|Funktion||Finnair Account||Finnair Plus|
|Gem dine personlige data til hurtigere reservationer||Inklusive||Inklusive|
|Se alle dine kommende flyvninger med det samme||Inklusive||Inklusive|
|Administrer dine præferencer||Inklusive||Inklusive|
|Optjen Finnair Plus-point og bruge dem på rejser, rejseklasseopgraderinger og meget mere||Eksklusive||Inklusive|
|Nyd eksklusive medlemstilbud, de bedste rejsetilbud og invitationer til begivenheder||Eksklusive||Inklusive|
|Nyd tilbud og fordele med vores mere end 150 partnere over hele verden||Eksklusive||Inklusive|
Frequently asked questions
Who can participate in the campaign?
Does it cost anything to participate?
Can I join the campaign via other channels than online?
I’m a Finnair Plus and Suunto Movescount member, what do I need to do participate in the campaign?
I’m not a Finnair Plus member, can I participate?
I don’t have a Suunto Movescount account, can I participate?
I forgot my Finnair Plus membership number/password, what do I do?
I forgot my Suunto Movescount username/password, what do I do?
My accounts didn’t link, what can I do?
Are any other sports than running included in the campaign?
How many runs can be included in the lottery, and how long can each run be?
I forgot to start the move/exercise when I went running. Can I add the run manually to Suunto Movescount?
Do I earn Finnair Plus award points for each run?
What do I need to track my runs?
I don’t have the Suunto Movescount app, can I participate?
I don’t have a Suunto watch, can I participate?
What are the compatible devices?
What are the compatible Suunto watches?
Where can I buy a Suunto watch?
When is the draw?
How do I know if I won the lottery?
I won! How and where can I use Finnair Plus award points?
How can I follow my progress?
I can’t see all my runs on the campaign page, what do I do?
Can I use my Suunto M5/Quest and GPS POD to track the runs?
How do I contact Finnair Plus or Suunto?
Rules of participation
- Only running and trail running done outside with a Suunto GPS watch (Suunto Ambit, Suunto Traverse and upcoming Suunto Spartan watches) or Suunto Movescount app are included in the campaign as sports (no indoor or treadmill running).
- You must be a member of Finnair Plus and Suunto Movescount, or join during the campaign period, to be eligible to win award points.
- You only need to sign up once for all four running periods between 30 June and 31 October 2016.
- First running period: 30 June–31 July 2016.
- Second running period: 1–31 August 2016.
- Third running period 1–30 September 2016.
- Fourth running period: 1–31 October 2016.
- You may not sign up retroactively for a running period that has already ended.
- After each running period, a total of 2,500,000 Finnair Plus award points will be awarded to the lucky winners.
- Each run equals one lottery ticket, e.g. if a participant runs 10 times he/she will have 10 lottery tickets in the monthly draw.
- The amount of kilometres each lottery winner has run will be multiplied by 1,000. E.g. if a lottery winner has run 50 kilometres during the running period, he/she will receive 50 x 1,000 = 50,000 Finnair Plus award points.
- The draw will be held on the 10 th day of each month. Winners will be notified personally.
- Maximum 31 runs in chronological order per one running period.
- Maximum 500 kilometres per running period.
- Maximum average speed 20 km/h.
- Manual move entries to Suunto Movescount are not qualified. Running moves that are manually edited (e.g. distance, speed) after the run are excluded.
- Only runs recorded by the Suunto Movescount app or a Suunto GPS watch (Suunto Ambit, Suunto Traverse and upcoming Suunto Spartan watches) are qualified.
- Suunto, Finnair and Finnair Plus may utilize the winners’ stories in their communications and marketing.
- Suunto, Finnair and Finnair Plus have the right to send marketing messages to everyone participating in the Be Active program.
- The campaign can be accessed on the Finnair website under the domain name www.finnair.com/beactive, and is organized by Finnair and Suunto.
- Campaign and associated prize draw (including these Rules) is subject to Finnish law.
- Organizers have the right to exclude entries that do not comply with these Rules.
- Participants must be 18 years or older when they enter the campaign.
- Finnair and Suunto reserve the right to change the terms, prizes and definitions or any other information, or terminate the campaign at any time, without any prior notification.
- To the extent permitted by applicable mandatory law, neither Finnair nor Suunto shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from participating in the campaign.
- In the event that legislation in your country of residence does not allow this kind of campaign, you unfortunately cannot participate.
- Finnair Plus rules apply.
- Suunto and Suunto Movescount rules apply.
- Finnair Plus and Suunto will store the following participant information in the campaign database: email address, Finnair Plus member number, Suunto Movescount username, number of moves registered as runs in Suunto Movescount, distance, run date, maximum speed, average speed, average cadence, maximum cadence, start latitude, start longitude.
Tips for must-run routes on your next trip
3 must-run routes in London
The options in a mega-city like London are endless yet daunting, but don’t worry – we’ve got you covered.
3 must-run routes in Barcelona
3 must-run routes in Helsinki
Through winding parks in the heart of Helsinki to historic sites and architecture, these routes hit all the high notes.
3 must-run routes in New York City
It can be daunting to figure what to do and where to go when visiting New York City, especially on a tight schedule. This includes fitting in a run during your visit.
3 must-run routes in Paris
There’s a special side of Paris known only by those who run through its cobbled streets and pristine parks in the early morning or at twilight.
3 must-run routes in Stockholm
This Nordic capital is a pretty fascinating place to visit and to run. Made up of more than a dozen rugged islands, this city by the sea is both accessible and wild.
Join Finnair Plus
Join now and get instant access to valuable benefits – for free!
Join Suunto’s online sports community