Book your flights with confidence
Did you book flights between 1 April–31 August 2020 and would like to change your travel period? Check our new ticket change policy and make new bookings until the end of August with peace of mind.
Flexibility to reservation changes for flights booked between 1 April and 31 August
1 April 2020, updated 8 June 2020
Due to the coronavirus situation, we want to offer you flexibility for making reservation changes and have updated our ticket change policy.
You can change your travel date flexibly without a change fee, if
- You made your booking between 1 April and 31 August 2020.
- You booked your ticket through Finnair channels.
- You have a Finnair operated and marketed flight.
- There are available seats on your chosen new flight.
- You make the change 7 days before the departure of your original flight. Please note that you need to select new dates for your travel when making the change. If you change your travel dates closer to your flight, the change conditions follow your original ticket rules.
- Please note that the change in the ticket rules doesn’t apply to Finnair Holidays, Aurinkomatkat (Suntours) and other tour operators’ customers.
- In case you would like to cancel your booking, a refund will be according to the original ticket rules.
It is good to know that if there is no availability in your original fare class for your new flight, you need to pay the fare difference between your original and new flight tickets.
If you purchased a travel extra and change your travel date, we will move the travel extra to your new flight if possible, otherwise, it is eligible for a refund.
This is how you can change your travel date
- Go to Manage booking and select new available dates for your travel.
- You can also contact our customer service. We are sorry if our customer service is congested.
- If you have purchased your ticket partly with Finnair Plus points or you have upgraded your flight with money or a tier benefit, please contact our customer service to change your travel dates.
- If you have a group reservation, please contact your travel agency.