Entry requirements to Singapore
The Singapore authorities have introduced requirements for passengers arriving in the country. Kindly see more about these requirements and related links to acquire more information.
First published on 29 July 2020
- All customers, including Singapore citizens, are required to complete an online arrival and Passenger Locator Form (PLF) prior to arrival
- You can provide the information earliest 36 hours before your journey
- Temperature screening will be performed for all customers at the departure gate in Helsinki. Those not fulfilling the health requirements set by the destination health authorities and those showing symptoms of COVID-19 will be denied boarding
- It is mandatory by the destination authorities for all passenger over 2 years of age to wear a mask during the flight and masks should not be removed unless necessary, e.g. during meals
- All customers are required to serve a Stay-Home Notice (SHN) when entering Singapore
- Transferring via Singapore from Finnair flight AY131 to other destinations is not allowed
Entry to Singapore is only allowed for citizens and permanent residents of Singapore.
If your travel plans change due to the travel restrictions, please check your options here.
Entry restrictions might be subject to change on short notice. All customers are responsible for ensuring that they are allowed entry into the country they are travelling from, to or are in transit through.
Latest entry restrictions can be found via the IATA website and appropriate consulate or embassy.