加入 Finnair Plus，享受国内外专属优惠和福利；或创建 Finnair Account，快速地预订航班，便利地访问 Finnair.com 上的所有信息。
|功能||Finnair Account||Finnair Plus|
|赢取 Finnair Plus 积分，用于航班服务、舱位等级升级和更多方面||已排除||包括|
|在全球，享受我们 150 多家合作伙伴的优惠和福利||已排除||包括|
Finnair is committed to industry-wide NDC development as one of IATA NDC Leaderboard airlines
Finnair is IATA Level 4 Certified in IATA NDC Program and an active member of IATA NDC Leaderboard of 21 airlines, who have committed to industry-wide NDC development.
Finnair NDC Partner Program
Finnair announced on 6th of May, 2019 renewal of its distribution strategy and launching of Finnair NDC Partner Program.
As a part of the distribution strategy renewal, Finnair will be introducing differentiated content for program participants in the following European Point of Commencement markets, effective from 1st of October, 2019 onwards: Finland, Germany, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom. The change will not affect travel commencing from other markets.
Travel agent partners joining Finnair NDC Partner Program will be able to offer customers the widest range of Finnair products and services.
Please contact us for more details of the program.
How to connect
With NDC travel agents can access Finnair content (flights and ancillaries) directly or via an aggregator. Building a direct connection with Finnair requires the agent to have dedicated IT resources for the integration project and is mainly recommended for larger agents. The second option is to connect via an aggregator, which could be a GDS or a dedicated NDC content aggregator. No specific technical development is required from an agency to access Finnair content via these aggregators.
NDC API Features
Finnair NDC API is a developing solution. Currently the API enables agents to:
- Sell all published AY coded flights
- Sell private fares (e.g. corporate fares)
- Sell all ancillary services that do not require a separate confirmation from Finnair
- Show an illustrative seat map with various price points
- Show brand benefits to enhance informative decision-making process
- Make changes to an existing booking
- Add ancillaries to an existing booking (post-booking)
- Create ancillary campaigns
- Cancel and refund booking
- Receive notifications when there are schedule changes
NDC also enables Finnair content to be sold by non-IATA agents (via an aggregator) as the ticketing is done by Finnair.
Current distribution model and how NDC fits in the ecosystem
Currently agents access airline content mainly via GDSs. Fares and schedules are matched with airline availability to create an offer in the GDS. With NDC, the offer is created by the airline connecting to the seller directly or via an aggregator. This enables the seller to provide their customers with a similar shopping experience that airlines are able to offer on their websites.
Benefits for travel agents
All airline content becomes available in a fast and efficient way:
- Easy access to selling ancillaries or fare up-sell
- Higher total revenue per customer – Higher earning for agent
- Easy and transparent access to product information
- Faster access to new products (e.g. ancillaries)
- Rich content to enhance informative decision making
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
Developer.finnair.com - sandbox environment for building the innovation
Finnair NDC sandbox is a testing environment which enables the developers to run an NDC API on their local machine. The API allows testing basic NDC messages and it returns static data. It provides an overview of how the NDC API works and how the messages look like, so it’s a great way to familiarize with NDC standard messaging.
For any NDC related questions please contact our NDC team at firstname.lastname@example.org.