Choisissez votre type de compte
Adhérez à Finnair Plus et profitez d'offres et d'avantages exclusifs dans votre pays et à l'étranger, ou créez un Finnair Account pour réserver vos vols plus rapidement et accéder facilement à toutes vos informations sur Finnair.com.
|Option||Finnair Account||Finnair Plus|
|Enregistrez vos données personnelles pour des réservations plus rapides||Inclus||Inclus|
|Consultez tous vos prochains vols en un coup d'œil||Inclus||Inclus|
|Gérez vos préférences||Inclus||Inclus|
|Gagnez des points Finnair Plus et utilisez-les sur des vols, des surclassements et plus encore.||Exclu||Inclus|
|Profitez d'offres adhérents exclusives, des meilleures offres de vols et d'invitations à des événements.||Exclu||Inclus|
|Profitez d'offres et d'avantages auprès de nos quelques 150 partenaires dans le monde entier||Exclu||Inclus|
Firearms and ammunition
Weapons and ammunition for sporting and hunting purposes are carried as checked baggage with a specific permission from the airline.
- A handling fee always applies to the transportation of firearms. On flights within Finland, Europe, Russia and the Middle East, fee is €45 per firearm, and on flights to/from Asia and North America €80/$90 per firearm. The fee can be collected beforehand with an EMD-A
- The handling fee includes one extra piece of baggage up to 23kg. In case the baggage allowance (ticketed allowance plus the one piece of extra baggage included in the handling fee) is exceeded, an extra bag charge also applies.
- The handling fee is only collected for firearm cases/bags, so in case the customer has just ammunition and no firearm - no handling fee.
- Prepaid WEAP fee is fully refundable in case of passenger cancelling their flight or not bringing the weapon with them to the flight. In no-show cases the fee is non-refundable in case the ticket does not allow no-shows. If e-ticket is reissued to another route after EMD-A has been issued, refund Weapon handling fee EMD and issue a new one for the new routing.
- The weapon handling fee applies also to airsoft guns and normal WEAP booking procedure applies. Please note gas cylinders are NOT permitted. Carbon dioxide cylinders are ok, max capacity 50 mL (equals to a 28 g cartridge) per cylinder.
PLEASE NOTE: No fee for transporting laser sports guns! They cannot harm anyone and are just for sports.
- The firearm must be unloaded and packed in a sturdy package.
- Securely boxed cartridges may be carried as checked baggage only in quantities not exceeding 5 kg (including the package) per passenger. The ammunition may not include explosive bullets or incendiary bullets, and their classification must be 1.4S and their UN number either UN 0012 or UN0014.
- Please note gas cylinders are NOT permitted. Carbon dioxide cylinders are ok, max capacity 50 mL (equals to a 28 g cartridge) per cylinder.
- Please note that it is not possible to travel with weapon to/via London Heathrow
- The WEAP/firearms embargo in Belgium only applies to (privately-owned) hunting weapons
- Maximum quota of 5 WEAP applies to ATR-aircrafts.
- Add SSR e.g.
One case and 3 kg of ammunition
SRWEAP AY NN1-2 SHOTGUNS IN 1 CASE AND AMMUNITION 3 KGS/S3-4/P1
Two guns in two separate cases, no ammunition
SRWEAP AY NN2-2 SHOTGUNS WITH NO AMMUNITION/S3-4/P1
Note: Add info about ammunition, even if none is taken onboard.
- Info check-in that the passenger carries a gun.
SRCKIN- PSGR CARRYING SPORTSGUN/S3-4/P1
- Price with FXG.
- Issue EMD-A
- For travel within Finland only; if VAT breakdown is not available automatically on EMD receipt, add YF tax breakdown in FE element so that it is printed on the EMD receipt: TMI/FE-VAT 10% 4.55 EUR * TAXABLE VALUE 45.45
- If baggage allowance is exceeded, charge the extra bag with SSR PDBG.
Transporting guns to Manchester
When flying to Manchester, please note that only bolt action type sporting rifles and conventional sporting shot guns may be transported. The maximum amount of shots may not exceed 2 cartridges.
Transport of pistols and revolvers as well as automatic or half-automatic weapons, self-loading or pump-action rifles is not allowed unless chambered for .22 rim fire. The passenger is responsible for formalities and customs clearance at arrival in Manchester. The passenger also has to be able to show an invitation to a competition or from a landowner, and a hunting card or equivalent.
The feedback form is used to improve our website. Please note that we are unable to answer contact requests made via this form. Please do not share any sensitive personal information in this form.