Choose your account type
Join Finnair Plus and enjoy exclusive offers and benefits at home and abroad, or create a Finnair Account for faster flight bookings and easy access to all your info on Finnair.com.
|Feature||Finnair Account||Finnair Plus|
|Save your personal details for faster bookings||Included||Included|
|See all your upcoming flights at a glance||Included||Included|
|Manage your preferences||Included||Included|
|Earn Finnair Plus points and use them on flights, travel class upgrades and more||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy exclusive member offers, best flight deals and event invitations||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy offers and benefits with our over 150 partners around the world||Excluded||Included|
DB RAIL & FLY
WHAT IS DB RAIL & FLY?
Together with the German railway company DB, Finnair is now offering a great combination – plane and train. This way you can take a train from over 5,600 different stations in Germany, go to one of our five departure airports: Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich or Stuttgart, and fly to your final destination with Finnair. Always remember to make sure that you arrive at the airport 2 hours before your scheduled departure time at the latest, and you’re good to go.
In addition to booking the flights to/from Germany, also rail segments to/from the airports in Germany need to be booked. Point of commencement in the itinerary must be Germany.
To/from DUS, FRA, HAM, MUC, STR. Berlin will be added at a later stage.
Fare and Automatic Pricing
Normal pricing applies.
Reservation and e-ticket
- Book the flights by using 9B carrier code and QYG (German Railway) city code. Open segments are not allowed.
- Ticket pick-up number will be added to SSR MAAS element and booking confirmation automatically.
- Each pick-up number represents a train ticket for one person. If the PNR contains several passengers, each passenger has their own pick-up number.
- Passengers must check in and print the ticket within 72 hours prior to departure at www.accesrail.com/checkin or from a ticket vending machine at the train station by inserting the ticket pick-up number.
- Passengers are required to keep their train ticket, e-ticket itinerary/receipt and passport/ID card with them during the train journey.
- Passengers must check the actual travel times from www.bahn.de. The times in the itinerary are not valid.
- More information on www.bahn.de/railandfly and on Finnair.com.
PNR and TST example
--- RLR MSC ---
RP/FRAAY0409/FRAAY0409 ML/SU 1NOV17/0603Z LROIZU
2 9B3271 Y 23JAN 2 QYGHAM HK1 1400 1500 E*
3 AY1426 R 23JAN 2 HAMHEL HK1 1825 1 1910 2205 *1A/E*
4 AY 143 R 23JAN 2 HELBKK HK1 2155 2 2255 1340+1 *1A/E*
5 AY 146 S 30JAN 2 BKKHEL HK1 0955 1055 1650 *1A/E*
6 AY1425 S 30JAN 2 HELHAM HK1 1645 2 1730 1830 *1A/E*
7 9B3258 Y 30JAN 2 HAMQYG HK1 1 2100 2200 E*
8 APA NONE
9 TK OK01NOV/FRAAY0409
10 SSR OTHS 1A HK/ TO CHECK-IN VISIT CHECK-IN.ACCESRAIL.COM OR
USE SELF SERVICE MACHINE AT TRAIN STATION WITHIN 72 HOURS
11 SSR OTHS 1A /// BEFORE DEPARTURE
12 SSR OTHS 1A HK/ PSGR INFO TO PRINTOUT SEE
13 SSR MAAS 9B KK1 TKT PICKUP NBR 453380637 FOR SELF SERVICE
14 SSR MAAS 9B KK1 TKT PICKUP NBR 453641279 FOR SELF SERVICE
15 FE PAX NO CHNG/NON REF/S2-7
16 FV PAX AY/S2-7
TST00001 FRAAY0409 ML/01NOV I 0 LD 02NOV17 0659 OD QYGQYG
1 QYG 9B 3271 Y 23JAN 1400 OK RLBA2DE 1PC
2 X HAM AY 1426 R 23JAN 1910 OK RLBA2DE 1PC
3 X HEL AY 143 R 23JAN 2255 OK RLBA2DE 1PC
4 O BKK AY 146 S 30JAN 1055 OK SLBA2DE 29JAN 1PC
5 X HEL AY 1425 S 30JAN 1730 OK SLBA2DE 29JAN 1PC
6 X HAM 9B 3258 Y 30JAN 2100 OK SLBA2DE 29JAN 1PC
FARE F EUR 415.00
TX001 X EUR 284.00-YRVB TX002 X EUR 41.99-OYCB TX003 X EUR 5.47-DESE
TX004 X EUR 0.06-RAAD TX005 X EUR 10.11-RAEB TX006 X EUR 5.01-DQAP
TX007 X EUR 8.22-WLCO TX008 X EUR 2.40-XUAV TX009 X EUR 0.91-E7AD
TX010 X EUR 0.39-G8AE TX011 X EUR 0.91-E7AP TX012 X EUR 0.39-G8DP
TX013 X EUR 18.14-TSLA
TOTAL EUR 793.00
GRAND TOTAL EUR 843.00
QYG 9B X/HAM AY X/HEL AY BKK161.43AY X/HEL AY X/HAM 9B
15.FE NO CHNG/NON REF