Choose your account type
Join Finnair Plus and enjoy exclusive offers and benefits at home and abroad, or create a Finnair Account for faster flight bookings and easy access to all your info on Finnair.com.
|Feature||Finnair Account||Finnair Plus|
|Save your personal details for faster bookings||Included||Included|
|See all your upcoming flights at a glance||Included||Included|
|Manage your preferences||Included||Included|
|Earn Finnair Plus points and use them on flights, travel class upgrades and more||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy exclusive member offers, best flight deals and event invitations||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy offers and benefits with our over 150 partners around the world||Excluded||Included|
Off-peak hour lounge access
Customers can buy off-peak hour lounge access (max. 3 h) to the Schengen-area and non-Schengen area Finnair lounges at Helsinki Airport for a reduced price.
Terms and Conditions
- Available for Amadeus offices outside of Finland.
- The flight must leave between 7:30 am–3 pm or 7 pm–midnight (Finnair Lounge in non-Schengen-area), or between 10 am–3 pm or 7 pm–midnight (Finnair Lounge in Schengen-area).
- The customer must be a passenger on a flight operated and marketed by Finnair, that departs from Helsinki Airport during the above-mentioned times.
- The customer can use the lounge services with off-peak lounge access for max. 3 hours prior to the actual flight departure time, not earlier.
- The reduced price €39 (norm. €48) applies to both children and adults. Infants may access the lounges free of charge.
- The service cannot be transferred to another person.
- The service can be changed to another day if the original flight is changed and the new flight also departs during the above-mentioned times.
- Refunds are permitted in case of flight cancellation or if the passenger buys a travel class upgrade.
- The customer will receive a receipt of the purchase via email and the lounge access will be marked on the customer’s boarding pass.
How to Book
After booking and pricing the flights, you can see the lounges in the Ancillary Catalogue, for off-peak flight times.
1. Create the SSR element: SR LOUS = Schengen lounge, SR LOUC = Non-Schengen lounge, e.g.
SR LOUC AY/S4/P2
2. Price with FXG. Helsinki lounge is always subject to 24% VAT. VAT is included in the fee and automatically calculated as H7 tax in the EMD pricing.
3. Add form of payment TMI/M1/FP-VI4012XXXXXXXXXXXX/1217*CV123
4. Issue EMD: TTM/M1/RT
Note: The ticket needs to be issued before or at the same time as the EMD-A, so that the EMD-A will be associated with the ticket.
The service can be changed to another day if the original flight is changed and the new flight also departs during the above-mentioned times.
- Add earlier paid EMD manually to the new booked lounge access with a cryptic entry FHD 105-800012456/E7/P1. E7 stands for SSR line number.
Refunds are permitted in case of flight cancellation or if the passenger buys a travel class upgrade.