Entry requirements to Greece
The Greek authorities have introduced new requirements for passengers arriving in the country. Kindly see more about these requirements and related links to acquire more information.
Please note: To see the latest entry restrictions we kindly advise you to visit our Travelling to/within Europe -website.
- You are required to complete an online Passenger Locator Form (PLF) prior to travel
- The form must be completed latest 24 hours prior to travel in order to obtain a QR-code, which shall be presented to the airline at the time of boarding and to the authorities upon arrival in Greece
- Please note that everyone in your travel party, including children and infants, need to obtain their own QR-code.
- Also, as every customer needs to have their own QR-code, it means that if you travel with family members, every member of the family needs to have a separate electronic declaration.
- You will find the form via this page (works only in Chrome)
- You must provide detailed information on your point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries and your address/hotel name in Greece, passport/ID-card details, email address and flight information
- Providing false information may result in a fine being imposed on the passenger
- Arriving in Greece without having submitted an online Passenger Locator Form (PLF) in advance will result in the passenger being fined and denied entry
- A confirmation email will be sent upon submission of the online form
- You will receive the QR-code via email one day before your scheduled flight arrival in Greece
- You are required to wear a face mask at the airport terminals in Greece
- If you arrive directly from or have started your journey from Albania, Belgium, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Spain or Sweden, you must have a medical certificate (in English) with a negative COVID-19 test result issued maximum 72 hours before the flight departure (this does not apply to customers in transit via Greece). Please include your name and passport number in the medical certificate. You must show the medical certificate to the airline agent before being accepted on the flight.
If your travel plans change due to the travel restrictions, please check your options here.
Entry restrictions might be subject to change on short notice. All customers are responsible for ensuring that they are allowed entry into the country they are travelling from, to or are in transit through.
Latest entry restrictions can be found via the IATA website and appropriate consulate or embassy.