Write the number without the AY prefix and with no spaces between the numbers.
Finnair corporate customers have a company-specific username that has been issued via email to the company’s contact person.
A technical error has occured Authentication error Please provide a valid user and password
- Below you can find the deadlines that apply for check-in. The purpose of these deadlines is to guarantee that flights can depart on time.
- You must have your boarding pass and your baggage must be checked in before the deadline.
- Make sure that you allow enough time to complete the necessary security checks at the airport, and get to your gate on time.
- Online check-in is available up to 36 hours before departure. At the airport the check-in and Bag Drop open at the latest 2 hours before departure.
- At Helsinki Airport, you can check in for your flight during the previous evening before departure between 6 p.m. and 9.30 p.m.
- Check-in times may vary if your flight is operated by a partner airline; please check the corresponding airlines for correct check-in times.
|Point of departure||Destination||Check-in must be completed|
|Finland||Finland||45 minutes before departure|
|Europe||Europe||45 minutes before departure|
|Europe||Middle East||45 minutes before departure|
|Europe||Asia, North America||1 hour before departure|
Asia, North America,
1 hour before departure