Self service check-in kiosk
The self-service check-in kiosks at the airport are quick and easy to use – all you need is your passport or Finnair Plus membership card.
Which flights does the service apply to?
- Finnair flights or Flybe AY2000 series flights departing from Amsterdam, Beijing, Brussels, Budapest, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Geneva, Helsinki, Hong Kong, London, Manchester, Munich, Oulu, Prague, St. Petersburg, Stockholm-Arlanda, Tallinn, Vienna, Warsaw and Zürich.
|Please note that you cannot check-in at a self-service kiosk for code-share flights operated by Finnair’s partner airlines or Finnair leisure flights departing from airports other than Helsinki.|
How to check in
It’s quick and easy to check in for your entire journey using the detailed on-screen instructions. You can choose your seat or confirm a pre-booked seat, and can also enter your Finnair Plus membership number if necessary. Once you’re done, the machine will print your boarding pass and you can get on with your journey.
Watch the video to see how you can check yourself on a Finnair flight using the check-in kiosks at the airport:
If you only have carry-on baggage, you can go directly to security control. If you have baggage to check in, you can leave it at the check-in desk or the Baggage Drop desk. You may only drop off your check-in baggage during the check-in period of your flight.
Watch the video to see how to use the Baggage Drop desks.
Locations of self-service check-in kiosks
- All airports mentioned above
- Hilton Helsinki Airport hotel, next to Terminal 2
- The departure hall for the Arlanda Express at Stockholm Central Station and the Cityterminalen bus station in Stockholm city centre
- Vienna railway station (Wien Mitte, CAT Airport Train)
- Copenhagen railway station