Finnair Plus Diners Club –
the best card in your wallet
The Finnair Plus Diners Club card is the best choice for all your purchases both at home and on holiday – you earn at least two Finnair Plus award points for every euro you spend. You also get to choose your own PIN code.
Finnair Plus Diners Club benefits:
- At least two Finnair Plus award points per euro on purchases.
- Access to around 500 Diners Club airport lounges**.
- 50 % off the annual fee for the first year for Finnair Plus Diners Club Basic- and Silver members (€25, norm. €50).
- No pre-set spending limit, you can choose your own credit limit.
- All exclusive Diners Club membership events and offers.
*The spending limit is the sum you can use to make purchases. Credit limit is the sum that can be left to accrue interest when payment is due.
**A lounge visit is €19/per visit with a Finnair Plus Basic and Silver card. Lounge visits are free of charge for Finnair Plus Gold and Premium members.
Point accumulation for every euro spent
|Finnair Plus - Basic||2|
|Finnair Plus - Silver||2|
|Finnair Plus - Gold||2,5|
|Finnair Plus - Platinum||3|
Finnair Plus Diners Club family card
The Finnair Plus Diners Club family card entitles you to all the same benefits as the regular card, but your annual income can be lower.
You can apply for the family card, provided that
- you have your own Finnair Plus account
- you live in the same household with a Diners Club cardholder.
You’ll receive your own invoice for the purchases you make. The points earned will also be credited to your own Finnair Plus account. To apply for the family card, you need the main cardholder’s signature in addition to your own.
Join now and you’ll get the first year free (normal annual fee is €35)!