The group deposit will be collected with EMD-S. If not possible from other GDS, use vMPD. The vMPD number must be inserted into the PNR:
OSI AY VMPD 1051234567890 GROUP DEPOSIT
vMPD can be used until October 2014.
It is not possible to issue EMD for a group name, so for group deposit collection do the following:
1. Create NEW PNR (not group mode) for passenger named MUSEUMTOUR/GRP MR
2. Create SVC segment with service code DEPO for this passenger:
IU AY HK1 DEPO-GRP 10 PAX HELLHRHEL
3. Create pricing record for SVC element, validating carrier is AY.
4. Update pricing record:
- present to Finnair (D), deposit amount (F) and coupon value (CV-)
- form of payment (F)
TMI/FE-NONREF * GRP10 PAX MUSEUMTOUR 15APR HELLHRHEL
5. Issue EMD
PNR after EMD issuance:
6. Add OSI element to GROUP PNR with EMD number
OS AY EMD 1051810544587
7. Add also OSI element to GROUP PNR with date of EMD issuance and number of pax.
OS AY EMD PAID 25NOV 10 PAX
EMD refund: use TRF105-1810544587/EMD entry
EMD cancel: use TRDC entry