Earn double award points on US Airways flights
When US Airways joins the oneworld alliance as of 31 March 2014 as an affiliate to American Airlines, the new American Airlines will be able to offer more than 50 new US destinations to the oneworld map, including US Airways’ key hubs in Charlotte, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Washington Reagan, as well as destinations in Canada and Mexico.
As a Finnair Plus member you can now earn double Finnair Plus award points on all US Airways flights between 31 March and 30 June 2014. Please see full terms and conditions below.
Please register for the promotion below and proceed to book your flights at www.usairways.com.
How to receive your points
To receive double points, you must register before departure and latest by 30 April 2014. You can register by filling in your membership number in the field below. Then simply include your membership number with your booking information, or present your membership card at check-in.
Registration is required to receive double points
Not yet a member?
Joining Finnair Plus is easy. Simply fill in an enrolment form online, and you’ll immediately start enjoying the amazing benefits. After enrolling, be sure to register your membership number on this page to receive your double award points.
- Only registered Finnair Plus members are eligible for double points.
- Registration period: 31 March–30 April 2014.
- Travel period: 31 March–30 June 2014, all travel must be completed by 30 June 2014.
- The following booking classes are eligible for double award points: F, A, C, D, Z, B, E, G, H, K, L, M, N, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W and Y.
- All flights must be marketed and operated by US Airways.
- No-show or cancellation of booking does not qualify for double award points.
- Extra points are award points only; no extra tier points can be received.
- All regular Finnair Plus rules apply.