- Golf equipment is considered one piece of baggage.
- The fee for golf equipment depends on the baggage allowance of your ticket as well as how much other baggage you’re taking with you. If your ticket bears the code “1 PC”, you can take one set of golf equipment or one other piece of baggage free of charge. If you wish to travel with both, you will need to pay for one piece of baggage as defined by our excess-baggage price list.
- The maximum weight of one set of golf equipment is 23 kg. Golf equipment may comprise a set of golf clubs, one golf bag and one pair of golf shoes – all these items count towards the total weight of your golf equipment.
- Finnair Plus Platinum and Gold members are allowed to carry one set of golf equipment free of charge.
- If you’re travelling on a Finnair scheduled flight, you can pay excess-baggage fees on our website via the Manage booking link.
- If you’re travelling on a Finnair charter flight (AY1000 series), you can pay excess-baggage fees on our website via the Charter flight travel extras link.
- Finnair recommends that you protect your sports equipment when you travel. Airshells offers the rental of protective packaging at some European airports. As a Finnair customer you are entitled to a discount.
The feedback form is used to improve our website. We don’t answer queries sent through this form.