Finnair Business Class is one of the best in Europe – our multilingual cabin crew offers you personal service, delicious meal options and a wide variety of high quality entertainment. When you fly in Business Class, you can take advantage of several exclusive services and options that are not available in Economy Class – for example:
- When you travel on an international flight, you can pick your preferred check-in method from a selection of fast and flexible options.
- At Helsinki Airport, you can use the Priority Check-in with direct access to Priority Security control. This benefit is also available if you’re a Finnair Plus Platinum, Gold or Silver member or you have purchased a PRO ticket.
- With no extra charge, you may take more baggage than most Economy Class passengers. We’ll even attach a Priority tag to your bags so that they’ll come through baggage claim more quickly.
- You get access to high quality lounges at all Finnair scheduled destinations – work, rest and rejuvenate with a selection of excellent services and facilities. This benefit is also available if you’re a Finnair Plus Platinum, Gold or Silver member.
- You can book an outbound flight in one class and an inbound flight in another – for example, you could fly out in Economy Class and return in Business Class. You can book multi-class trips through the Finnair office or your travel agency.
- You have more freedom to change and cancel flights, and last-minute seat availability is better than with Economy Class.
- On every flight, you can enjoy the delicious high quality food and drink provided by our Business Class meal service.
- Business Class seats have more room than Economy Class seats – on Airbus A340-300 and A330-300 aircraft, Business Class is equipped with either lie-flat or full-flat seats.
|To get a better idea of Finnair Business Class, check out these panoramic views of Airbus A340-300 Business Class and Airbus A321 Business Class.|
When you fly in Finnair Economy Class, you’ll enjoy all our standard in-flight services, but pay less for your tickets than if you were to travel in Business Class. In addition, Economy Class tickets are subject to certain restrictions regarding the advance purchase period, and ticket change and cancellation rules. Economy Class tickets are available for both one-way and return trips.
You can book your departing flight in one class and the returning flight in another – for example, you could fly out in Economy Class and return in Business Class. You can book multi-class trips through the Finnair office or your travel agency.
|To get a better idea of Finnair Economy Class, check out these panoramic views of Airbus A340-300 Economy Class and Airbus A321 Economy Class.|
Some of Finnair leisure flights offer the same exceptional levels of seating comfort as Finnair Business Class. Our next-generation lie-flat and full-flat seats are spacious and have plenty of legroom, meaning you’ll arrive at your destination feeling refreshed and ready to go. Comfort Class, like Business Class, is located at the front of the aircraft.