Travelling in Finnair Business Class gives you full
Extreme comfort, full flexibility, top-class service – Finnair Business Class is the ultimate way to travel whether on business or for pleasure.
Business Class seats
Our spacious full-flat and lie-flat seats truly make your time on board relaxing and enjoyable. The full-flat seats turn into a 200cm (6’7”) long horizontal bed, offering you a good night’s sleep while in the air.
- Adjustable headrest
- Private reading light
- Mood lights
- In-flight entertainment controls
- Foldable table
- Plenty of legroom
Food & drink
Our high-class Business Class meals are hand-picked to serve leisure and business travellers alike. From September 2013 onwards, Business Class passengers have the opportunity to enjoy our new signature menus created by two famed Finnish chefs, Pekka Terävä and Tomi Björk. All our menus are completed with carefully selected wines.
- Nordic cuisine by Pekka Terävä
- Japanese and Thai flavours by Tomi Björk
- You can also pre-order one of our Meals designed for you options on intercontinental flights departing from Helsinki
- High-quality wines make your meal complete
- Our Portuguese dessert wine, Niepoort Colheita (1998, Douro) was awarded in the Business Traveller’s Cellars in the Sky awards in early 2013
- Together with the Finnish design house Marimekko, we want to bring the fresh Finnish design a part of the on-board experience
- Marimekko for Finnair collection’s tableware and textiles are also in use in the Finnair Business Class
When travelling in Finnair Business Class, the luxury starts already at the airport – with a Business Class ticket, you have free access to the lounge facilities at Helsinki Airport.
Enjoy the serene atmosphere and relax before your flight or immerse yourself in your work.View all lounges
Entertainment and working on board
Whether you want to work or watch your favourite TV show or film on board, you can enjoy your privacy in Finnair Business Class. All our seats are equipped with a top-notch in-flight entertainment system, telephone and electricity socket for your convenience.
On our long-haul flights we now offer an even wider in-flight entertainment selection of 72 movies and over 150 TV shows. If you’re flying on one of our new Airbus A321s with Sharklets, you can hire a tablet with dozens of hours of video and music, games and newspapers.Find out more