Check-in at the airport
In case you haven’t checked in for your flight online before arriving at the airport, you can check in using the self-service check-in kiosks at the airport. You can also check in at a check-in desk if there are no self-service check-in kiosks at the airport. The airport monitors will show you which check-in desks you can use to check in for your particular flight.
For check-in opening and closing times, see Check-in times.
LOCATIONS OF SELF-SERVICE CHECK-IN KIOSKS
- Airports: Amsterdam, Beijing, Brussels, Budapest, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Geneva, Gothenburg, Helsinki, Hong Kong, London, Manchester, Munich, Oulu, Prague, St. Petersburg, Stockholm-Arlanda, Tallinn, Turku, Vienna, Warsaw and Zürich.
- Hilton Helsinki Airport hotel, next to Terminal 2
- The departure hall for the Arlanda Express at Stockholm Central Station and the Cityterminalen bus station in Stockholm city centre
- Copenhagen railway station
- Kowloon railway station, Hong Kong City
Watch the video to see how you can check yourself on a Finnair flight using the check-in kiosks at the airport.
At Helsinki Airport, you can check in for your flight during the evening prior to departure, between 6 p.m. and 9.30 p.m. One member of your family can check in your entire family’s baggage, provided that he or she is in possession of all tickets and travel documents. Evening check-in saves time on the day of departure, because your whole family can go straight to security control as soon as they reach the airport.
You can do the check-in at Priority Check-in desk:
- If you are travelling with a Business, Business Saver or PRO ticket.
- If you are a Finnair Plus Platinum, Gold or Silver member.
CHECK-IN FOR GROUPS
Groups can also request their travel agent to arrange them a special check-in at Helsinki Airport.