- Below you can find the deadlines that apply for check-in. The purpose of these deadlines is to guarantee that flights can depart on time.
- You must have your boarding pass and your baggage must be checked in before the deadline.
- Make sure that you allow enough time to complete the necessary security checks at the airport, and get to your gate on time.
- Online check-in is available up to 36 hours before departure. At the airport the check-in opens at the latest 2 hours before departure.
- Check-in times may vary if your flight is operated by a partner airline; please check the corresponding airlines for correct check-in times.
Check-in must be completed:
- In Finland: 45 minutes before departure
- In Europe: 45 minutes before departure
- In Asia: 1 hour before departure
- In North America: 1 hour before departure
- In the Middle East: 1 hour before departure