Five great airlines working together for you
Are you flying between Europe and North America? Finnair has teamed up with fellow oneworld alliance partners American Airlines, US Airways, British Airways and Iberia to provide customers with more flight choices, better connections and better pricing on transatlantic routes. This makes the global travel experience easier and more rewarding.
If you are travelling between the USA, Canada, Mexico and Europe you can now benefit from:
- Access to great prices across all five airlines, and the ability to mix and match flights to get the best deals
- Smoother connections for onward destinations through coordinated schedules and oneworld Global Support centres in Chicago O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, London Heathrow, Los Angeles, Madrid Barajas, Miami and New York JFK
- Ability to book transatlantic codeshare flights for Finnair, American Airlines, US Airways, British Airways and Iberia and via any of the airlines’ websites
- Check in online and print boarding passes for flights across the five airlines either on the website of the airline you booked with, or of the airline operating the flight
- Finnair Plus members will be able to earn more points on transatlantic flights. In addition, flight awards from Europe to North America and vice versa can be redeemed with fewer points than before.
- Integrated customer support – online, through call centres and at the airport
- Greater connectivity on all four airlines in case of disruption
With one ticket, you now have access to:
- 102 daily return flights between North America and Europe
- 28 gateways in North America, and 163 onward destinations
- 14 gateways in the European Union (plus Switzerland and Norway), and 126 onward destinations