Travelling in Finnair Business Class gives you full
Extreme comfort, full flexibility, top-class service – Finnair Business Class is the ultimate way to travel whether on business or for pleasure.
Business Class seats
Our spacious full-flat and lie-flat seats make your time on board truly relaxing and enjoyable. Our full-flat seats transform into a 200 cm (6’7”) long horizontal bed, offering you a good night’s sleep while in the air.
- Adjustable headrest
- Private reading light
- Mood lights
- In-flight entertainment controls
- Foldable table
- Plenty of legroom
Full-flat guarantee on selected routes
Full-flat seats will be available in Business Class on the following intercontinental routes from Helsinki to:
- Tokyo and New York from 1 April 2014,
- Beijing and Seoul from 1 May 2014,
- Hanoi, Nagoya, Osaka and Shanghai from 1 June 2014,
- Hong Kong during the winter season.
Aircraft with full-flat business class seats are allocated to the above-mentioned routes. However, please accept our apology if in case of aircraft change due to operational reasons, the full-flat seat is not available on your flight.
Food & drink
Our high-class Business Class meals are handcrafted to please leisure and business travellers alike. From September 2013 onwards, Business Class passengers will have the opportunity to enjoy our new signature menus created by two famed Finnish chefs, Pekka Terävä and Tomi Björk. All of our menus are complimented with carefully selected wines.
- Nordic cuisine by Pekka Terävä
- Japanese and Thai flavours by Tomi Björk
- You can also pre-order one of our Meals designed for you options on intercontinental flights departing from Helsinki
- High-quality wines compliment your meal
- Our Portuguese dessert wine, Niepoort Colheita (1998, Douro) was awarded in the Business Traveller’s Cellars in the Sky awards in early 2013
- Together with the Finnish design house Marimekko, we bring fresh Finnish design to the on-board experience
- The Marimekko for Finnair collection of tableware and textiles exclusive to Finnair Business Class
When travelling in Finnair Business Class, luxury starts at the airport – with a Business Class ticket, you have complimentary access to Finnair’s exclusive lounge facilities at Helsinki Airport.
Enjoy the serene atmosphere and relax or continue work before your flight.View all lounges
Entertainment and working on board
Whether you want to work or watch your favourite TV show or film on board, you can enjoy your privacy in Finnair Business Class. All of our seats are equipped with a world-class in-flight entertainment, telephone and an electrical outlet for your enjoyment and convenience.
Our long-haul flights now offer an even wider in-flight entertainment selection of 72 movies and over 150 TV shows. If you’re flying on one of our new Airbus A321s with Sharklets, you can hire a tablet with dozens of hours of video, music, games and newspapers.
Watch a video of how it looks inside the cabin