Earn extra award points for flights to and from Japan
Finnair Plus Platinum, Gold and Silver members can now earn extra Finnair Plus award points for flights between Europe and Japan when flying with Finnair, British Airways or Japan Airlines.
During the campaign Finnair Plus Platinum and Gold members receive 100% extra award points (instead of 25% and 15% respectively) and Silver members receive 25% extra award points (instead of 10%).*
No registration is required to earn the extra award points. You only need to fly on one of the eligible routes between 1 August and 30 November 2014, and the extra points will be credited to your account at the same time with your normal points, usually within four weeks from the travel date. Please see the terms and conditions below for more details.
*For example: A Finnair Plus Platinum member travelling from Helsinki to Tokyo in Finnair Business Class would normally earn 17,000 award points + Platinum tier point multiplier 25% = 21,250 award points. By travelling with a similar itinerary during the campaign, the Platinum member earns 17,000 award points + Platinum tier point multiplier 100% = 34,000 award points. Please note that extra award points do not count towards your tier point accrual.
- Travel period: 1 August–30 November 2014.
- Extra points will be granted to Finnair Plus Platinum, Gold and Silver members on the following routes: Helsinki–Tokyo, Helsinki–Osaka, Helsinki–Nagoya, London–Tokyo, Paris–Tokyo, and Frankfurt–Tokyo, or vice versa.
- Only flights operated by Finnair, British Airways or Japan Airlines are eligible for extra award points. The flight must also be marketed by Finnair, British Airways or Japan Airlines (must have either AY, BA or JL code on the ticket).
- No registration is required. Extra points will be automatically granted for Finnair Plus tier members normally within four weeks after the travel date.
- Extra points are award points only; no extra tier points can be received.
- Normal Finnair Plus terms and conditions apply.