- Diving equipment without air tanks is considered one piece of baggage.
- The fee for diving equipment without air tanks depends on the baggage allowance of your ticket as well as how much other baggage you’re taking with you. If your ticket bears the code “1 PC”, you can take one set of diving equipment or one other piece of baggage free of charge. If you wish to travel with both, you will need to pay an extra bag fee.
- If you’re travelling on a scheduled Finnair flight, you can pay excess-baggage fees on our website via the Manage booking link.
- If you’ve bought your flights or holiday package from a tour operator you can pay excess-baggage fees here.
- If the diving equipment includes air tanks, you will need to pay a heavy bag fee at the airport.
- Air tanks must be fully emptied prior to transportation.
- Finnair Plus Platinum and Gold members are allowed to carry one set of diving equipment free of charge.