Earn points on all your purchases
with Finnair Plus MasterCard
Combine your Finnair Plus membership card with the Diners Club credit card and you can earn at least two Finnair Plus award points for every euro you spend on all your purchases. As a new Diners Club member you’ll also receive an additional 3,000 award points with your first purchase. Apply now using your personal netbanking user ID.
Finnair Plus MasterCard benefits:
- Earn at least one Finnair Plus award point for every euro you spend.
- 50% off the annual fee for the first year for Finnair Plus Basic and Silver members (€25, norm. €50).
- No annual fee for Finnair Plus Gold and Platinum members.
- Get 3,000 extra award points with your first purchase.
- Earn points in addition to any other loyalty programme points or bonuses.
MasterCard is themost accepted credit card worldwide; you can use it to pay securely at all locations displaying the MasterCard logo, both in Finland and abroad. With the MasterCard Secure Code it’s also safe to use for online payments, and you can choose your preferred PIN code for the card.
Point accumulation for every euro spent per Finnair Plus tier
|Finnair Plus - Basic||1|
|Finnair Plus - Silver||1|
|Finnair Plus - Gold||1,5|
|Finnair Plus - Platinum||2|
You can apply for the Finnair Plus MasterCard if:
- You’re over 19 years of age
- You have a Finnish personal identification number (HETU)
- Your annual income exceeds €20,000