Earn points on all your purchases
with Finnair Plus MasterCard
Combine your Finnair Plus membership card with the MasterCard credit card and you earn at least one Finnair Plus award point for every euro you spend – on all your purchases, anywhere in the world. Finnair Plus MasterCard card brings together the membership card and a charge card, making it a convenient and affordable alternative to a regular credit card. Apply now using your personal netbanking user ID.
Finnair Plus MasterCard benefits:
- Earn at least one Finnair Plus award point for every euro you spend.
- 50% off the annual fee for the first year for Finnair Plus Basic and Silver members (€25, norm. €50).
- No annual fee for the first year for Finnair Plus Gold members (valid until 11 November 2015).
- No annual fee for Finnair Plus Platinum members.
- Get 3,000 extra award points with your first purchase.
- Earn points in addition to any other loyalty programme points or bonuses.
MasterCard is the most accepted credit card worldwide; you can use it to pay securely at all locations displaying the MasterCard logo, both in Finland and abroad. With the MasterCard Secure Code it’s also safe to use for online payments, and you can choose your preferred PIN code for the card.
Point accumulation for every euro spent per Finnair Plus tier
|Finnair Plus - Basic||1|
|Finnair Plus - Silver||1|
|Finnair Plus - Gold||1,5|
|Finnair Plus - Platinum||2|