Write the number without the AY prefix and with no spaces between the numbers.
Finnair corporate customers have a company-specific username that has been issued via email to the company’s contact person.
Flights to Alanya (Gazipasa)
A coastal city, home to luxurious resorts and beaches
The new Alanya Gazipaşa Airport serves the southern coast of Turkey and its numerous beach destinations. Alanya is the more famous Antalya’s little brother built on a small peninsula between the Taurus Mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. This small city has been fought over for centuries, giving it its modern look and rich history, into which visitors can dive in the numerous museums of the city. Try the Museum of Archeology and see the bronze statue of Heracles from 200 A.D., or the Museum of Ethnography that displays the local Turkish culture of the Taurus Mountains.
If museums are not your thing, then you should see the sights outside to satisfy your cultural hunger. The Alanya Castle, with its 6,5 km long walls, is a Seljuk castle built in the 13th century only 250 metres from the seaside. Another Seljuk structure is the Red Tower, or Kızılkule, an octagonal tower located on the port that was used for military purposes since the 13th century. For more natural sights, head to the numerous caves situated around the city, such as Damlatas Cave and Pirates Cave or to the Dim Stream, an attractive area with picnic possibilities and cool clean water all year round.
Alanya is of course known for its beautiful Blue Flag beaches. The city is surrounded by white sandy beaches that are mostly free of charge. Try Cleopatra Beach with its numerous water sports facilities or Portakal (Oba) Beach on the east side of the city centre if you want to try wind surfing.
Alanya Gazipaşa Airport
The airport is located 45 km southeast of Alanya.
- Finnair flights: International terminal
- Check-in opens 2 hours before departure
- Check-in closes 45 minutes before departure
- Online check-in is not available
In summer 2015, Finnair flies to Alanya (Gazipasa) from 10 April to 24 October.
Number of weekly flights: up to
Number of daily flights: up to
- Book The maximum number of passengers is eight. Please, contact the Finnair Call Center if the passenger number exceeds eight.Please enter a valid return city.Please enter a valid departure city.Please enter a valid departure date.Please enter a valid return date.Please login to use your Plus PointsYour destination must be different from your origin.We could not find any recommendation for your search.An error occurred while sending the data. Please try later again.
Planning a dream trip around the world? Finnair and oneworld airlines make it easy. Find and book round-the-world deals online. Try it now!
Finnair Car Rental is powered by Cartrawler.
Cartrawler offers the largest selection of car rental options from over 800 leading and independent car rental suppliers in 174 countries.
The contract for your car hire is directly with our partner Cartrawler and separate to the Finnair flight booking.Continue
- Manage Booking