Information about flying from the Denmark to Hong Kong
Flights from Copenhagen Kastrup (CPH) to Hong Kong (HKG)
We fly from Copenhagen to Hong Kong every day of the week. The overall flight time is about 12.5 hours.
Departure Destination Number of daily flights up to Timetable Copenhagen Kastrup Airport (CPH) Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) via Helsinki 1
From Copenhagen city centre to Copenhagen Kastrup Airport
Copenhagen Kastrup Airport is located approximately 9 kilometres from the centre of Copenhagen.
The fastest way to reach Copenhagen Airport is by train, operating every 10 minutes. The trip takes about 15 minutes and it’s easily accessible from the airport terminals.
You can also use the metro or bus lines operating regularly between the Copenhagen city centre and Copenhagen Kastrup Airport. The journey takes about 15 minutes by metro and 30 minutes by bus.
Information on Finnair flights to Hong Kong
- Flight time from Copenhagen to Hong Kong with Finnair: 12 hours 20 minutes
- Distance from Copenhagen to Hong Kong: 8,715 km
- Aircraft: Finnair flies to Hong Kong with Airbus A340–300 series airplanes
Today, #dt#, Hi #tempMax#°C Lo #tempMin#°C
- Book The maximum number of passengers is eight. Please, contact the Finnair Call Center if the passenger number exceeds eight.Please enter a valid return city.Please enter a valid departure city.Please enter a valid departure date.Please enter a valid return date.Please login to use your Plus PointsYour destination must be different from your origin.We could not find any recommendation for your search.An error occurred while sending the data. Please try later again.
Planning a dream trip around the world? Finnair and oneworld airlines make it easy. Find and book round-the-world deals online. Try it now!
Finnair Car Rental is powered by Cartrawler.
Cartrawler offers the largest selection of car rental options from over 800 leading and independent car rental suppliers in 174 countries.
The contract for your car hire is directly with our partner Cartrawler and separate to the Finnair flight booking.Continue
- Manage Booking
Meals and drinks on your flight to Hong Kong
Flight from Copenhagen to Helsinki
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice and water.
Flight from Helsinki to Hong Kong
- Complimentary meals with free-of-charge non-alcoholic drinks, beer, and wine.
- Other alcoholic beverages available for purchase at all other times.
- We also have a variety of snacks available for purchase at any time. See our snack menu.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know in advance, and we will provide you with a special meal.
Services during the flight to Hong Kong
Newspapers are free of charge for both Economy and Business Class passengers on Finnair flights from Helsinki to Hong Kong. Finnair’s monthly in-flight magazine Blue Wings is reserved for every passenger.
Both Economy and Business Class seats on our Airbus A340–300 aircraft used on our flights to Hong Kong are equipped with a personal entertainment system and video screen. Additionally, every seat has a power socket that allows you to charge your laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
You can listen to a broad selection of music across 24 different channels using headphones, or choose to watch a variety of films and TV shows available during your flight. Our wide selection of in-flight entertainment is updated every month.
Arriving at Hong Kong
Hong Kong International Airport
Hong Kong International Airport is located 34 kilometres southwest of Hong Kong. The Airport Express links the airport directly to Hong Kong's central business district and buses connect the airport with most of the city. While taxis and coaches provide additional choices for passengers, there are also limousines that take passengers directly to their destinations.
Finnair lounge at Hong Kong Airport
You will find Finnair’s lounge, the Plaza Premium Lounge, located in Terminal 1, East Hall, on departures level 6, before gate 1 or West Hall near gate 40. The lounge is available to Finnair Plus Platinum members, Finnair Plus Gold members, Finnair Plus Silver members, Finnair Club members and Business Class passengers. Read more about Finnair lounges.
Transferring within terminals at Hong Kong Airport
All Finnair flights arrive at and depart from Terminal 1, area E.
If you are transferring between oneworld airlines and already have your boarding pass, you can proceed directly to your departure gate.
If you are connecting from an international flight to a domestic flight, you are required to collect your luggage and clear passport control before proceeding to the domestic check-in area.
Good to know before your flight
The most important thing to remember before your flight is to ensure that your passport and visas are valid throughout your whole journey; many countries require that your passport is valid for three to six months after your trip has ended.
When booking your flight, always ensure that your name is spelled the same way on both your flight ticket and passport. Take a look at our checklist before your flight for more information.