Earn 15,000 points or more flying across the Atlantic
Finnair joins the transatlantic joint business as of 2 July 2013. To celebrate the occasion, we offer Finnair Plus members unique benefits when flying between Europe and North America. Learn more about the joint business.
Earn more points
You can earn 15,000 Finnair Plus points or more on a Finnair return flight from New York to Helsinki (and vice versa) between 1 September and 31 December 2013. That is up to four times as many points as you would normally earn.
To receive the extra points, you must register before your departure date but latest by 15 December 2013. Please register by filling in your membership number in the field below. Then simply include your membership number with your booking information, or present your membership card at check-in.
Fill in your membership number in order to enter the campaign
Not yet a member?
Joining Finnair Plus is easy. Simply fill in an enrolment form online, and you’ll immediately start enjoying the amazing benefits. After receiving the Finnair Plus membership number, register to the extra points campaign by filling in the membership number in the field on the left.
Purchase an award with fewer points
During the campaign period, we also offer Finnair Plus award flights at reduced prices. For example, you can get a return economy award flight for only 80,000 points during the campaign (normally 125,000 points). Reduced award prices are valid when flying between Europe and North America on flights operated by Finnair, American Airlines, British Airways or Iberia.
Award prices during the campaign
|Economy Return||Business Return||First Return (only on AA and BA)||Junior Economy Return (only on AY)||Junior Business return (only on AY)||One-way Economy (only on AY)||One-way Business (only on AY)|
- Only registered members are eligible for extra points.
- Registration period: 2 July–15 December 2013.
- Travel period: 1 September–31 December 2013.
- Eligible route for extra points: New York–Helsinki–New York (and vice versa) operated and marketed by Finnair.
- Eligible booking classes for 100% point accrual: A, W, G, V, L, N, S, Q, O, Z and R. Earning for all other booking classes is according to normal Finnair Plus rules.
- Extra points are both award and tier points.
- Normal Finnair Plus accrual rules apply.
- Campaign priced award flights must be booked between 1 September and 31 December 2013.
- Campaign award flight tickets are valid for travel for 12 months from the day of booking.
- Flights must be operated by Finnair, American Airlines, British Airways or Iberia.
- Eligible routes: North America (continental USA, Canada and Mexico) to Europe and vice versa.
- In addition to Finnair Plus points, passenger is responsible for paying any applicable passenger fees, taxes or any other surcharges.
- oneworld distance-based awards are not included in the campaign.
- Availability is limited.
- Flights operated by American Airlines, British Airways or Iberia must be booked via telephone through the Finnair Service Center, tel. +358 9 818 888 (open Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–7 p.m. and Sat 9 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Campaign is valid for new reservations only.
- Normal Finnair Plus award rules apply