- If the bike is packed to fit into the standard baggage weight and size, normal extra bag charges apply (e.g. foldable bikes).
- If package is in excess to standard measures, a fixed rate of €75 or USD/CAD100 is collected. The fee is for flights in one direction.
- For transporting tandem bikes, a fixed rate of €150 or USD/CAD200 is collected. The fee is for flights in one direction.
- You can pay the transportation charge at the airport or in advance by contacting Finnair.
- Please notify us when you make your flight reservation and ensure that you arrive at the check-in well in advance of your flight’s departure time.
- A bicycle must be packed for transport so that the handlebars are turned parallel to the front wheel, the pedals are removed and the air pressure in the tires is reduced to a minimum.
- Pack the bike in a protective case or bag. Unless you don't have a case for your bike, Airshells offers the rental of protective packaging at some European airports. As a Finnair customer you are entitled to a discount.