Earn double award points on Icelandair flights
Icelandair is a leading airline offering flights to and from Iceland, and an attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights. Icelandair provides safe, reliable flights and exceptional service on flights to metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic.
As a Finnair Plus member you can earn double Finnair Plus award points on all Icelandair flights between 15 October and 15 December 2013. Please see full terms and conditions below.
Please register for the promotion below and proceed to book your flights at www.icelandair.com.
How to receive your points
To receive double points, you must register by 15 November 2013. You can register just by filling in your membership number in the field below. Then simply include your membership number with your booking information, or present your membership card at check-in.
Fill in your membership number in order to receive double points
Not yet a member?
Joining Finnair Plus is easy. Simply fill in an enrolment form online, and you’ll immediately start enjoying the amazing benefits. After enrolling, be sure to register your membership number on this page to receive your double award points.
- Only registered Finnair Plus members are eligible for double points.
- Registration period: 15 October–15 November 2013.
- Travel period 15 October–15 December 2013.
- The following booking classes are eligible for double award points: C, D, J, Y, E, A, M, B, K, Q, T, V, H, L, S, O, N, P, U, G
- All routes operated by Icelandair are eligible for double points. See routemap here.
- All flights must be marketed and operated by Icelandair or marketed by Finnair and operated by Icelandair (there must be an FI or AY code on the ticket).
- No-show or cancellation of booking does not qualify for double award points.
- Extra points are award points only; no extra tier points can be received.
- All regular Finnair Plus rules apply.