Carry-on baggage allowance
Business Class passengers and Finnair Plus Platinum, Gold and Silver members:
- one piece of carry-on baggage and a laptop or briefcase
- maximum combined weight 10 kg (22 lb.)
- one piece of carry-on baggage
- maximum weight 8 kg (17.5 lb.)
- infants without a reserved seat: no allowance
- maximum dimensions 56 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm (22 in x 18 in x 10 in)
In addition to the carry-on baggage, you may take a small handbag, a small camera bag, baby food, reading material, an overcoat or a necessary mobility aid (such as a cane or elbow crutches) on board.
Musical instruments with dimensions that do not exceed the normal carry-on baggage can be taken on board as part of the allowed carry-on baggage.
In certain cases due to the limited space on board we may have to ask you to check in your carry-on baggage. This is in the interests of your own and other passengers' safety and comfort.
- sharp objects such as knives, scissors, corkscrews, knitting needles, tweezers and skates
- see Dangerous goods
- all liquids must be in individual containers not exceeding 100 ml
- all such containers must fit into one transparent and re-sealable plastic bag no larger than 1 litre
- the bag must be x-ray screened separately from other carry-on baggage at the airport security check