Purchase transatlantic award flights with fewer points
Finnair joins the transatlantic joint business as of 2 July 2013. To celebrate the occasion, we offer transatlantic Finnair Plus award flights at reduced prices. For example, you can get a return economy award flight for only 80,000 points during the campaign (normally 125,000 points). Reduced award prices are valid when flying between Europe and North America on flights operated by Finnair, American Airlines, British Airways or Iberia. Learn more about the joint business.
Award prices during the campaign
|Economy Return||Business Return||First Return (only on AA and BA)||Junior Economy Return (only on AY)||Junior Business return (only on AY)||One-way Economy (only on AY)||One-way Business (only on AY)|
- Campaign priced award flights must be booked between 1 September and 31 December 2013.
- Campaign award flight tickets are valid for travel for 12 months from the day of booking.
- Flights must be operated by Finnair, American Airlines, British Airways or Iberia.
- Eligible routes: North America (continental USA, Canada and Mexico) to Europe and vice versa.
- In addition to Finnair Plus points, passenger is responsible for paying any applicable passenger fees, taxes or any other surcharges.
- oneworld distance-based awards are not included in the campaign.
- Availability is limited.
- Flights operated by American Airlines, British Airways or Iberia must be booked via telephone through the Finnair Service Center, tel. +358 9 818 888 (open Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–7 p.m. and Sat 9 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Campaign is valid for new reservations only.
- Normal Finnair Plus award rules apply.